I'm trying to produce a free video presenting the science of global warming to a general audience(think 12th grade reading level) and it's turning out to be a bigger project than I imagined. I currently have a budget of zero and was wondering if anyone out there would like to help out. I'm not asking for money, but my digital camera and my digital video camcorder have both broken beyond repair. If anyone has any extra video camera/camcorder equipment of any kind(lenses, tripods, blank tapes, etc.) that they would be willing to donate I would greatly appreciate it. The only thing I can offer in exchange is to produce a professional website of your choice(I currently have my own business for this) or to use the donated equipment to produce a video for your own project(I think most of the workgroups on here would benefit from having videos demonstrating alternative living skills).

I am also looking for informed individuals to talk to about climate change, and also uninformed individuals who have an interest in learning.

I can be reached at new.words.for.old.desires@gmail.com

Thanks for your time. With any luck we can all leave this world a little bit better than we found it.

Jeff Grandinetti-Koerner

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jeff. Have you gone to public access to become a member in Slo or wherever you are? My husband use to teach camera and editing classes there and the cost is only $50 a year to be a member!! With that you can check out some professional equipment to make a show that can be shown on Public Access. As long as you show your work on Public Access that you have filmed using the equipment you can do whatever you want with your show. If you want to just showcase a movie then you can do that too. You just have to get it approved by the board. Nice way to do what you want at a low cost and for the community. I don't have the number right now, but you can type in San Luis Obispo Public Access T.V. and get a number. Be patient with people getting back to you. There is only one paid person, and the rest are volunteers. You can also check out the building at Charter in Slo in the afternoon and sometimes there is someone there who can help you. If you are in another town, look for the public access there. Good luck.

RSS

Latest Activity

Yuri Smirnov posted a video

Fantastic woodcrafts from Russia - true works of art!

Fantastic works of art by Russian woodcraft master. Alexander works with different types of wood: cedar wood (Pinus Sibirica), apple tree, elm tree, poplar t...
Jan 28
Yuri Smirnov posted a photo

Applicator Lyapko

Applicator Lyapko - your home holistic healing doctor!…
Jan 23
Joe A updated their profile
Jan 12
Yuri Smirnov posted a blog post

Wonders of Vedic Russia!

My dear friends!January is a good time to make up your plans for the year. )  We invite you to…See More
Jan 3
Yuri Smirnov posted videos
Jan 3

Welcome to Vedic Russia Ethno-Eco-tour!

Come and see sacred places of Vedic Russia, astounding dolmens and megaliths, join art and folklore festivals and Vedic Russia gatherings and explore the lif...
Dec 3, 2016

Handmade wooden bowl (Pinus Sibirica)

Beautiful and nice to the feel dishware made of Siberian cedar wood will bring you back to our Prisitne Origins when we all stayed close to Nature and it gav...
Nov 19, 2016
Yuri Smirnov posted photos
Oct 20, 2016

© 2017   Created by Darlene Cavallara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service